New Light Photography is excited to be providing grad photos for Athabasca graduates at this year's Convocation Ceremonies! Professional portraits will be offered both before and after the ceremonies. Families and friends are welcome.
Appointments can be booked by visiting our online calendar:
Click HERE to book an appointment.
- Grad gowns will be provided at the photo station.
- Two camera stations will be available.
- Apointments will take approximately 10 minutes.
- A session fee will be charged at the time of your session.
The cost of $20.00 (individual) or $30.00 (individual and family photos) may be paid by cash, Visa, MC, or Debit.
- Walk-in grad photos will be offered, but priority will be given to graduates who book in advance.
- Photographs of each graduate on stage will also be captured during the ceremony; these will be available to download at no charge courtesy of Athabasca University.
- For more information about the ceremonies, visit the AU site:
UPDATE: Now that the ceremonies are over, all photo galleries have been prepared and posted online. Athabasca University graduates should check their email for passwords to the various galleries, where you can view event photos and the individual or family portraits that were taken. (Please email us if you have lost your code.)
It is still possible to have your portraits taken! Our studio on campus at the University of Alberta (located in Edmonton) is open year round, and Athabasca University will loan the academic attire so you can be robed exactly the same as at the ceremony. Please contact us if you have questions!