Fraternities, Sororites and other groups that wish to create a photo composite can visit SUB Photo! We make the process both easy and affordable for you.
The details of creating a photo composite will vary according to what your group needs. Here are the steps we usually take:
- A date is arranged where we book our studio exclusively for your members
- As photos are taken, you mark them in your roster
- Anyone missing is contacted and encouraged to participate
- Photos can be viewed at the camera so everyone likes their portrait
- Once everyone is photographed, we design the composite
- You review and approve the final result
- We print the final design on archival photo paper
- Professional framing is applied (sizes up to 20x24")
We will attempt to match frames to past composites.
- All photos taken will be available for your group's use (membership records, website, online directory, etc.)
- Photos are available for your members to download free
The cost for this entire process including photography, design, printing and framing is $750 +GST.
Some options that can be added, but may incur extra charges:
• Background style and colour of photos and/or composite
• Photos taken at your location instead of our studio
• Elaborate frame styles or larger sizes
• Fully retouched images for all portraits